Great news update! I've been steadily increasing what I can do and am
amazed by how quickly things are returning. Did a photo hike where I
usually run, but it is 5+ miles of steep trails and 3 miles of fairly steep
biking (12%), so I'm already riding steeper than I'd dared hoped would be
possible after a few weeks, let alone less than a week!.
No bikes, but here are the photos from the sissy photo hike in case you
have a hankering for Colorado aspen:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/sets/72157647572401887/

With abandon,
Patrick