I think this would be the *perfect *replacement for the ubiquitous LHT.
In my experience, most people w/ a Trucker use it as a commuter/all-rounder
rather than a touring bike.
This would be a better looking if not better performing alternative!!!
As long as that price point can be held, it is a game-changer.
It definitively needs at least one set of bottle mounts though.