I have the VO pass hunter with the integrated decal on a 62 cm Saluki.  It
works well enough, but would not actually accommodate the taller bag which
that bike actually calls for.

I have the Marks rack on both my Ram & tandem.  It too works well but the
design brings the crown attachment over the brake and well above the
fender.  It does not have a front fender attachment, although one could be
created as has been shown on another thread here.  Over the winter I will
try straightening the tang and attaching it to the bottom of the crown to
see if it can bring the rack closer to the fender.

Michael