Agreed, Peter. Hence part of the sin of grain subsidies. But the cost of
healthy food is far less than it at first may seem. When we factor in the
direct savings in dental costs and chronic health issues for which our
family took various medications like allergies, sinus infections, acid
reflux, and even dramatic decreases in colds and flues, we made up much of
the difference in costs. As for time, it takes time to drive places, get
food, wait for it. If people want to eliminate processed food from their
diet, they can. The barriers are mostly false.

With abandon,
Patrick