I don't know how many people the Paleo diet does not work for.  I don't
know how many people get fat on leafy greens and healthy meat.  I don't
know how many people cut the sugars and get fatter.  I don't know how many
people cut bread from their diet and get fatter.  I do know that Paleo is
very Pro-Carb.  The favorite paleo snack is a sweet potato microwaved.  I
do know that Paleo is rice-ambivalent.  My Filipino wife feeds me plenty of
rice.