The simple answer is no, I'd have to search for them to find them again.

It is intriguing that sprouting, fermenting, and soaking were pretty
standard ways of preparing grains for consumption before easily obtainable
processed flour. Those processes decrease the amount of anti-nutrients. We
tried this with oats at one point, finding old Scottish recipes for
soaked/fermented oats that sat out for a week or more. What we learned was
it lessened the anti-nutrients, but there was no way to duplicate the
fermenting process that farmers allowed to happen BEFORE harvesting the
oats, leaving them on the stalk. That would be fascinating to try to see if
it makes a difference.

The Weston Price Foundation may be a good place to start
looking. http://www.westonaprice.org

With abandon,
Patrick