That's funny, I did the same thing last night, right down to the salted
macadamias! Now I have a large ziplock back full of very dark chocolate in the
freezer. I read Patrick's recipe last week and tried that too. I found that
Grants recipe gave similar results but a lot more! There's a lot of sugar free
chocolate in my freezer now. I used xylitol as the sweetener last night. One
heaping tablespoon and it's still not very sweet. But I have found that it
still really takes care of my chocolate craving yet I don't need to eat very
much to cover my needs. I think I might make some whipped cream at some point
and combine that with this chocolate as a nice dessert.