That actually is a GREAT picture Bill.   Thanks for posting, it has been
saved.

Sean Kelly on that Vitus 979 with downtube shifters and toe clips.   Then
moving back we have the barcons, then STI levers and, on the far left, Greg
Lemond with Scott Drop-in bars and a converted RockShox Mag 21 fork.

Not to mention a hard shell helmet, a cap, bare headed and a hairnet.  All
in the same picture.

That photo is an essay on the last 30 years in pro cycling!
Scott