On Friday, December 12, 2014 8:54:43 PM UTC+1, Ikky wrote:

> For those of us considering a Hilsen, what's your PBH / actual height? Hi
> by the way.
>
> On Friday, December 12, 2014 8:48:50 PM UTC+1, jinxed wrote:
>>
>> 700c 57cm. My first Hilsen was a 59 and was just too big. I was running a
>> 60 stem and was still reaching. My sweet spot is 56cm, so even this is a
>> little long. I'd love to try a 56 Atlantis with something like a big apple.

On a bike with a 58 cm level top tube and handlebar about the same height
as the saddle, I'm comfortable with a mustache bar and a 60 mm stem, and
I'm 6'2" (187 cm). That bar puts your hands pretty far forward. Normally I
ride 63-66 cm (C-to-Top) bikes with 58-60 cm top tubes and 100-130 mm long
stems, but I find the original mustache handlebar demands a really short
stem to be useful as an all-round handlebar.

Johan Larsson,
Sweden