Great bike, Brad! I love it! Fruita's been on my list for getting to
"someday," especially the Eastern third of the Kokopelli Trail (the Moab
2/3rds being mostly sandy jeep trails rather than single track).

David et al, the skill of falling uphill and never down hill serves well in
any mountain sport, be it skiing, running, hiking, biking, pipe smoking,
reading, whatever. If I'm riding in such a manner that I can't control
where I fall should I fall, then I'm exceeding my skill set.

With abandon,
Patrick