I had a custom hardtail painted by Joe Bell years ago and the builder
handed me a paint sample book from the company that Joe buys his
paints from.  Find out from Rivendell what line of paint Joe is using
and a local body shop or body shop supply house should have a sample
book for you to page through.  While not having the cutouts and fills
that your AHH will have the paint on that mountain bike is beautiful.