I am pleased to have a Roadeo on order and need to let the Rivendell
folks know the Imron color. I am in the San Diego area. Can anyone
suggest somewhere I can walk into to see an Imron color book or chart?

The color I want is a very old school celeste, like Bianchis were 50
years ago, sort of a pale blue. The Bianchis of recent decades are
much darker and often much greener, I believe. They are obviously
Bianchis to riders of the past decade because of "that color." I want
the old style pale blue, because I like it better and also because I
don't want it to say "Bianchi!" to riders of the current era.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Chris Kostman
http://www.XO-1.org