I have those brakes and they are awesome but it is hard to release the
straddle cable. Most cantis you can easily unhook the cable end from the
brake arm. On CX70's it's hard to get the end to release from the canti
arm. I have to push on the cable end through the hole in the front of the
arm to get it to release. I use a key or an allen or whatever's handy with
a small point. After that they open plenty far to clear 700x60 tires on my
Hunq.