Schwables got some great offerings in 650B these days in 2.25-2.35"...
right now I'm sitting pretty w/ some Vee Rubber 1.95"ers but I'm looking
for a more aggressive knobby tire for the spring (please warm up soon!) and
as I look around of course I want to go as big as possible.  I've heard
great things about the Pacenti Neo/Quasi Moto's which is my fall back.  I
was hoping someone has some pics and experience w/ even fatter rubber on
one of these frames.  It sounds like the clearances got even more generous
in the later model Bombadil's so data from those probably won't help me.

Here's a shot of the Vee Rubbers from the cockpit just for fun, these tires
roll pretty sweet on the C&O Canal towpath for anyone looking for that
application.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-B_GsvP32Ncs/VGP2V7JQyPI/AAAAAAAAF4g/0NxUrMuudY8/s1600/DSC_4378.jpg>