Soory. My post, my bad. Shoulda been clearer.

What I would add is that, since entry-level and older freewheel hubs have
more exposed axle on the drive side, the wheel is more prone to flexing in
the dropouts under stresses -- and a big rider who pedals out of the saddle
a lot is certainly strong enough to put that kind of stress on a rear hub.
Cassettes have a freehub built up around the axle, offering it a bit more
support under load. That said, I agree with everyone here who says that
handbuilt wheels can be considered an investment -- though those on a very
tight budget would still see them as an unattainable luxury. It's a tough,
one to be sure.

Beth in pdx