Thanks for the really positive feedback, guys!

It was a whirlwind of a weekend, and I'm still buzzing from the endorphins
and adrenaline!!! EVERYTHING fell into place, and we had an amazing
turnout, and everything I've heard & read points to people having a great
day! In addition to what you've seen on flickr, there are some great pics
linked to the IEBA's FB page that are worth checking out:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inland-Empire-Biking-Alliance/156207984434074
The B&W ones from Kevin F are just perfect!

A good chunk of the riders were Rivendell people, and they were perfectly
suited for the day. I'm biased, but I think they may have had the best time
out there! It's intentionally a mix of riders and bikes to stir the pot and
and let the different tribes do some cross-pollination!

I had input on the 50k route, but Mark F figured out a way to get a LOT of
dirt patches connected together for the 100k portion. The 100k is probably
50-60% dirt, the 50k was significantly lower, maybe 30-40%??? I had it
figured out at one time, but we changed routes SEVERAL times over the
previous two weeks :-)

We have every intention of having a third event next year, so if this looks
like something you'd like to jump on and take advantage of the moderate
SoCal winter/spring, set your alarms for March 2016!

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:17 PM, Bob E <reeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Hugh. Maybe next winter the Northeast won't get clobbered with so
> much snow and I'll be in a good-enough shape to tackle that terrain so
> early in the season!  ;-)
>
> Bob

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal