It was practically an Entmoot!
I think the 50k could be done with a QB fine, presuming you have a high and
low gear to swap into. The 40X19 and a 32X19 "regular" gears I have on mine
can handle it all... but, I'd still be going slow and having to stop and
change gears a lot. I was considering riding mine, but I had a strange
headache that morning, and figured gears would make the morning much more
pleasant. I think singlespeeds are great when you're solo, or riding with
other singlespeed riders, but when you're the only one in a group of
gear-swappers, not as much :-)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Philip Williamson <
philip.william...@gmail.com> wrote:

> QB1@0:32. We bookended the video!
>
> Philip
> www.biketinker.com

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal