Forgive me, but my "weekend" started yesterday, Fri (actually we just
pretty-much retired, so you'll hopefully have to forgive me a lot if I get
my way).  We had a really nice ride on the bike trail from Sebastopol to
Forestville. Amazing how beautiful this area is & how nice the bike trails
are.  If we hadn't started so late, I would have loved including the Santa
Rosa to Sebastopol section in it for a longer ride, but it is what it is. I
rode the Hetres and definitely felt the difference.  Next time out I will
hopefully take time to play with the tire pressure to see what works best
for me.  I'm still figuring out the whole flickr thing and what privacy
levels I am comfortable with, so will add a couple pix to the Cheviot group
and attach a representative one here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.