Ahh, I see, so it's not possible to respond directly to another's email these
days? Seems like a very limiting option, especially for the need to communicate
privately about for sale items so the board doesn't get cluttered with
irrelevant messages. Perhaps I've just added to said pile with this reply. . .

I liked the private reply option a lot when it was available.