click on more message actions, reply privately to author - tone only comes
from within you, and there is no reason for you to call me out.  I'll stand
by everything I posted, just as you I presume you will. All based on
experience, 40 years' worth.  However, stick to the topic  I'm not the
topic any more than you.  Thank you.