Very off topic, but it seems my browser is the problem, not Google Groups. In
Chrome all I can see is one "post" button which replies to everyone, while in
Safari there is the familiar option to respond privately.I swear I'm not a
complete tech idiot, it's just a very strange choice to me to take away that
feature. Will plan to use Safari when viewing from now on.