I was using the right size of inserts, but my Ortlieb bags are
veterans of a trip from Washington to Maine, and another one from
Tecate to the Canadian border, as well as numerous other trips.
They're experienced. And of the eight inserts that I initially had,
four are left. They fall out.

--
-- Anne Paulson

It isn't a contest. Enjoy the ride.