It happened again today! Some guy in carbon kit came up the wrong side of the
shoulder at me and the wife. For his safety I told him "Don't ride against
traffic. You'll get hit.". That's about all the speaking time I had while he
passed by.

Later, on the trip home I saw him riding on another street but this time with
traffic. Don't know if that had anything to do with what I said or not.