Today I performed the annual service on my Sam Hillborne.  This bike was
purchased new in the spring of 2012 and has 13,000+ miles.  For some reason
I've never serviced the Tange cup/cone headset.  Well today I did and was
surprised how dry it was,  Hardly any grease at all.  What was there was
grey.  I'd never seen that before.  So I cleaned that out and repacked with
a waterproof grease.

So as a heads-up, don't procrastinate, check these bearings.

Matt