Just a modest proposal: throw caution to the wind and with blithe abandon
resign your Hunq to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune (hmmm ...
 slipping into blank verse). Seriously. In '06 I began to reproach myself
that my '03 custom was hanging on the wall gathering dust while I rode
beaters to work, at least 75% of my miles. So I had a local builder convert
it to fixed (horizontals, move the seatstay bridge, remove the dt shifter
braze ons) and it became the bike I rode most. The most, and very, recent
rehab had further practical braze ons added.

For 2 years, off and on, I put this bike on bus bike racks and it suffered
a few scuffs but nothing serious; and, point being, I rode it -- that is, I
put my miles onto a bike I loved instead of a bike that I tolerated.

The most recent rehab included a powdercoat: powder instead of fancy paint
because I want the bike to continue its role as a user, not an exhibit.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:25 PM, drew <drewbeckme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [......} my plan is to move the parts over from an 88 rockhopper and turn
> this thing into a clem-like fun bike that can take the abuse of bus/car
> racks without the clenching of teeth that occurs when my hunqapillar gets
> scratched.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten