I never thought I'd do this, but must cull the herd and this one is now
overlap - and is the one most likely to sell. If not one size too large for
me, I would build it up with fat tires and keep riding it. I purchased it
in Dec. 2011 from someone whom had Rivendell build it up but apparently did
not take to it. When I got it, it had about 200 miles on it. It came with
fenders, but I added front & rear mini racks, Soma interrupter levers, and
PDW fender stay breakaways. Also, I had a bit of chainsuck, so dropped the
middle ring down 2 teeth (to 34) and replaced the 109mm Shimano BB with a
pricey SKF 113mm to get a bit more room down there. I'm selling complete
except for pedals and computer.

I'm probably pushing the envelope on the price - $3,000, PayPal preferred,
shipped free CONUS, via Bike Flights and will ship fenders separately. A
build like this would be over $4,000. This is the nicest used Atlantis
you'll see for sale! No dents or scratches (except the touched-up
right chain stay and some minor abrasions to the Honjo fenders).

*FS w/o pedals or computer. *I'd be willing to buy back the racks, fenders
and saddle for half MSRP and adjust the price accordingly. Contact me
off-list, please. Take a look if it's your size:

*https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72157657850889280*

*The poop:*
2011 Toyo-built Atlantis, 61cm (center of BB to top of top tube). Like-new
condition except for right chain stay scars, touched up. Frame-Savered.

Top tube length 59cm. Standover 85.1cm.

Crankset: Sugino XD2, 175mm, 48x34x24. Middle ring *new* (0 miles).
Rear Der: Shimano Ultegra.
Front Der.: Shimano 105.
Cassette: 9 sp., Ultegra 12-27.
Bottom braket: German-made SKF 113mm.

Bar end shifters: Dura Ace, 9 sp.

Headset: Shimano Ultegra.

Hubs: Shimano Deore XT, 32 hole.
Rims, Velocity Dyad, 32 hole, 700c, black anno.
Tires: Vittoria Randonneur Hypers, 35mm (new).

Brakes: TRD Cafam Cantilevers w/ Shimano straddle cables.

Levers: Shimano Tiagra, plus Soma interrupters.

Stem: Nitto lugged, 100mm.

Handlebars: Nitto Noodle, 42cm, Brooks leather tape.

Seatpost: Nitto Crystal Fellow S65.

Brooks B17 saddle, honey.

King bottle cages.

Honjo hammered fenders, 45mm.