Yep, just too large to take it to the next step - fatter (than 35mm) tires. No
stand over room. I've recently that powder coat canti- Homer that I love for
mixed surface riding here on the east coast:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/17026382140/in/album-72157651662871709/

And, I sold my old 2010 double TT Hillborne in favor of a smaller single TT
Black & Cream Hillborne (for touring):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/19527279914/in/album-72157656598945451/

So, with 8 bikes, something had to go! (That, and I need two crowns on molars!)

I've loved the Atlantis and would have moved it to "touring" mode if there were
more stand over. All in all, I've have over 6,000 miles on it and selling for
about what I paid in 2011. I hope I don't regret it! Should I? I hope not. The
tubing seems a bit stiff, though I did not mind it. And, I really never cured
the chainsuck problem entirely, probably due to the "80's-style" chain stays
(not oval / not crimped).

P.

Paul Germain
www.GermainArt.com