Anne, I suffered a mild shock the first time I walked into RBM because it's
huge. One thing to note about Oak Cliff Bicycles is that they are small.
"Micro" compared to RBM.  If one is used to that RBM's hugeness, and then goes
into a normal bike shop, that too might cause some shock. In other words, their
stock of brands and sizes is reduced.

Also, parking...expect to have to hunt.
Valet is usually available.
I'm just saying.

Finally, once you (she) gets there, some of the best pizza in Texas is right
across the street.
I'm just saying.

Ok make it easy, park some distance away and ride in.