For Will and Patrick, any issues ordering from Hilltrek or customer service
notes.  I like the idea of that sort jacket but hate to purchase something that
spendy both site unseen and from overseas. Can you confirm if the euro VAT gets
removed for US purchasers?

And one more thing if your willing, it's tough for me to understand based on
their site what makes up the 160 pound delta between the analogy smock and the
double centile greenspot.  I see a nikwax pump liner mentioned but not
explained.  Thanks!

Also how is this type of jacket similar or different from the Riv fancy rain
jacket other than style?