I guess you could measure a pair of her pants that she often wears and
then visualize wear they land on her ankle and add 10 cm or so.
Obviously these would need to be normal pants and nothing too
stretchy.

Otherwise, if you are considering a Rivendell for her, I will assume
that she has a current bike that she rides, measure the saddle height
and bar reach on that and then give Walnut creek a call.   Let them
suggest.

Past that, since you can't measure her, I'll volunteer.
Cheers and good luck!
Scott