> I think its the ultimate technology for worry-free world touring. Not
everyone likes these hubs, but aside from incredibly rare hub flange
cracks, Ive heard *zero*
> legitimate problems with them. As of a few years ago, the record was many
100's of K hubs with zero mechanical failures...

Rohloff are definitely well made.  However the oil leak I experienced with
mine and which another poster above experienced was indeed a legitimate
problem with the early run.