The difficult part here is that, if you can't fully install/tighten the
drive side crank without it hitting the chainstay, then it will be harder
to tell how much longer of a spindle you need.   I keep a box of worn-out
bottom brackets, in different lengths, around for this purpose - always
easier to start with something else as a starting point.   Assuming the
arms are symmetrical,  you may be able to fully install the* non-drive*
side and extrapolate from there how,  far the drive side needs to move out.

Then there's the question of chainline.   Typically, you want the middle
ring to align with the center or slightly toward the bigger cogs of the
cassette. Modern cranksets are all pretty much plug-n-play, but old ones
were all different and took a lot of experimentation to figure out the best
spindle length.  That being said, I think that the huge chainstay length of
the Clem probably makes alignment much less critical.  If it were me, I'd
be tempted try to get just enough space between the small chainring and the
chanistay so that a sucked chain doesn't result in a jam and damage to the
frame - even if it puts the crank outboard a bit further.  But I like a
wide Q-factor, too.