Thanks everyone! Very helpful.

Right now I am running a 36t middle and outer chainguard, thinking 1x8. I
will see what my LBS has and get their opinion, as well. They might do a
bit of a swap, since it is a new BB.
I guess I have to think about what is the likelihood of adding an inner
chainring int the future. Might do 120.

Thanks again.

Edwin