For a cartridge BB you'll likely require the 122.5 or 127.5 size. I
recommend the Tange as it has no lips on the cups allowing for fine tuning
with spacers.  FWIW in reference to Bill's somment about the AT , I used a
127 Shimano UN-72 with it and it was perfect .  This Tange chart applies to
Shimano cartrdges also, download and save it for future reference !
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/thebikesmith/DRIVETRAIN/BB/TANGE/TECHNO_GLIDE.jpg~original

This really helps to know the exact left/right distances because it easy to
assume that a longer BB is always going to have a longer driveside distance
. Not with these BB , sometimes a larger one is only longer on the left
side.  The Tange are always available on Ebay from Bikesmith's .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TANGE-68-x-127-5mm-Square-Taper-Bottom-Bracket-Cartridge-JIS-Bike-Crank-Bearings-/371234126046
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TANGE-68-x-122-5mm-Square-Taper-Bottom-Bracket-Cartridge-JIS-Bike-Crank-Bearings-/371166930420?hash=item566b45e5f4:m:mroH4Fs7R8BLK_zfIyL4rxg