Looks good!   I was under the impression that the orange had changed to a
kind of "blood-orange" but, on my monitor,your shots make it look an awful
lot like the construction pumpkin XO-1 paint formula, that was supposedly
lost for eternity.  Beautiful.  Paul cockpit is a nice touch.  I too hope
she appreciates it, because I'm still feeling guilty about goading you into
getting this. You're right, though - definitely needs bigger tires.   Let
us know how she likes it.