If I had to do it all again I would have bought the bike that I had my
heart set on and that was the AHH. I purchased the Sam because I got a deal
on it, demo model and it was the last 52 cm before they switched over to
the new sizes.

As much as I like the Sam, the sloping top tube is something that I don't
find pleasing to look at. When I ride the bike the sloping top tube becomes
irrelevant.

I love the utility of bicycles but I also see bicycles as works of art and
so it has to be pleasing to my eye. In this regard, the Sam just doesn't
work for me but the AHH does.

For the last year I have been unable to ride a bike due to a medical
condition but if I am ever able to ride again, the I will buy a AHH.