When the Homer was new it seemed it was all anyone talked about- especially
Grant. There was a separate website, hats, shirts, coin purses, and others. I
think now the Homer isn't new and it isn't old so has become the forgotten
middle child. It is a beautiful bike in person. I think the blue is about
perfect. I think you'd have to look high and low to find someone to say
something negative about the Homer.

So get into the internet way back machine and dig up some old readers and I
think you will find more than enough on the Homer. I love the bike but admit to
feeling a tad happy we have moved on to other topics.

Cheers!
Chris