On 12/30/2015 10:43 AM, Patrick Moore wrote:
No, what I wanted would have required a new custom even after the singles came out, since the QB and SO don't have what I want in a fixed gear bike.

Likewise without the "destructive" mods, I would not have had the kind of bicycle I wanted, as I said before.

Well, it is yours and custom is custom, and if there was no other way to get what you want and you are happy, then great -- as long as you never change your mind and want to go back, because those mods aren't reversible.