I have an Atlantis. Love it to death. Great bike.

I was hoping the Appaloosa was going to be a Hilborne with canti-posts and
more tire clearance. It is that. But it is also an extreme wheelbase bike.
I'm not buying it... and I wanted Rivs for my boys.

But 53 cm chainstays? Nope. Double top tubes... Nope. What happened to the
basics?