Any idea how wide those Choco bars are? I wonder if the larger sizes will have
wider bars!?
I have the wide Bosco's on my Clementine, but I had chance to see one of the
ready to rides @ a local bike shop last week, it was the same size as my
medium,  but the bars were noticeably narrower.  In my opinion they were no
bueno! If these bike come with less then 56 wide chocos in the 51cm RTR, that
would encourage me to wait for a frame only option or get one of the new Hunqs
when they come out!?