Yup. I learned that this past weekend when I shifted to my big cog for the
first time ever on my Clem. Never needed to until I happened upon some
muddy trails.
I just picked up a set of P65s for Clementine, so I'll try to just trace
the cutout from the P65 onto my B65. SKS fender material is pretty easy to
manipulate. I didn't have a drill when I need to make a hole for the brake
bridge. Used a small kitchen knife and twirled the point back and forth.
Worked just fine.
David
Chicago