The CETMA racks are, unfortunately, garbage. I have an older generation
Half-Rack and the workmanship is very poor - I almost thought about trying
to return it when I got it, I was so dismayed.

The P&S seems miles better in terms of quality. I intended to get one
before going all in on a custom one.

KJ