You might want to check out the Haulin Colin rack also. The price is
similar to the Pass & Stow, but it uses the mid-fork braze-ons. I have one
on my Soma GR and I'm planning on adding a lowrider rack for touring this
summer.

But the Pass & Stow is pretty slick (I didn't realize it had the internal
routing for lighting wires) and would give you lots of options carrying
stuff.

I also use a Nitto 32F with a basket on my Quickbeam and it works really
well.

Now that I've finished typing this, I realize that I'm not helping at all.
Maybe just buy one of each!

Brad
Queens