I just saw that too.   I know this wasn't the point of your posting, but
I've never figured out why so many people on this board think these large
cogs are so ridiculous.   I completely understand the goal of eliminating a
front derailleur and, in my opinion,  this is just now finally... and just
barely... getting to the point where a 1x drivetrain could be feasible and
realistic.  Admittedly, it  really only works for mountainous trail riding,
even then.  I'm assuming you'd use a single front ring around 30 or 32
teeth, to still have a decent granny gear, so you wouldn't have the tall
gears needed for road riding, and the steps between the middle cogs would
probably be too big too.

You just have to think outside of the road bike and flattish, paved areas,
to the places where I live and ride.

The things that I think funny are 2x drivetrains.    If you're going to
need a derailleur and shifter anyway,  you might as well add that third
ring and give yourself all the range you can use.