Hi Joe,

I was curious to know, are you using a 10-speed drivetrain on your Jones
Plus? If so, are you also using a clutch derailleur? I'm wondering if some
of the problems I've had are a result of stubbornly hanging onto a 9-speed
drivetrain, as I know the Surly OD chainrings are designed for 10-speed but
will work with 9-speed. I'm still determined to switch to 1X, but it would
be interesting to know if chain width could be a factor in the issues I've
had.

Best,

Mike