I'm also going to change my plea.  I'm not unorthodox, I'm merely
unconventional.
Isn't that what we do here, shatter conventions?  You can't pigeonhole us,
right?  We take the best of every technology and use what works, for
comfort, speed, efficiency, and just ride.
No, it's not a cruiser, maybe a sport tourer, but I like to think of it as
an upright rando.

This is as close as I can remember to quote/paraphrase:  "Man, I couldn't
believe how you took off from that last stop.  I chased you for 12 miles.
 You're really powerful on that cruiser.  I can't imagine what you could do
on a road bike"