Partly loaded. Stuff on the ground fit in too: Small melon, large grapefruit, 4 pears, bag-o-flax chips, pound-o-grapes, 7 big oranges, 6 avocados, tub-o-hummus, tub-o-sushi, 2 burritos, 2 bags pita chips, 12 apples, bag of carrots, 30 tangerines, 3 choco-bars. Fit in fine.

You'll see these on Rivendells. A 24-pack of beer fits, too. Perhaps a small 4 cyl engine block, too...