Ryan,
Thanks for the info.  I made a note to request the polished version.

Being special is the goal, especially since it's a dream bike.  :)  I like
picking parts and figuring out what works and what doesn't.  I like to have
a plan ready when the time comes.  Selecting parts isn't really something I
want to be spontaneous about. :)  But, RBW (or at least Roman) is reluctant
to discuss this aspect of the build now and would prefer to wait another
month or so.  Part of that was the idea of pulling parts at the time of
discussion or deciding.  I'm not ready to pull parts yet, but am ready to
figure out what parts to pull when the time comes.  I'll have to see if I
can convince him to take the first half of that step.

Thanks.

Tim