I went as well and the above descriptions are accurate. His blog
(BikeSnobNYC) is hilarious and while I go months forgetting to look at it,
whenever I do, I am always very amused. His focus is bikes of course, but
you wouldn't have to be that into bikes to enjoy it. He is simply a good
writer.

You sort of expect him to have some sort of life plan or be on a mission
about bicycles, but what comes out when he speaks is that he is just a guy
who fell into writing a blog that became a hit and his world is about
amusing vignettes rather than crusading for bicycle advocacy.

Grant's rambling but hilarious anecdote about the traffic ticket stole the
show for me however!