Hi Jim, all I've ordered from Grand Bois are the Binda repro toe straps -
they are the highest quality.  I can't tell you what the shipping will be
for tires, but they will use Express mail.  The most I've ever spent on
shipping from Japan was $35, and that was a custom fly rod in a trapezoidal
box to make it just under 5' long (and meet shipping requirements).  You
place an order without knowing the shipping cost.  They send you a
confirmation e-mail, and a second e-mail with a paypal invoice including
shipping.  So if you like it, you pay it.  I assume it cancels if you
don't.
Regards